Naturalism as presented here is a comprehensive worldview based in a scientific, empirical understanding of reality. It offers a positive, rational, and fulfilling alternative to faith-based religions and non-empirical worldviews.
This website, Naturalism.Org, serves as a resource for those interested in worldview naturalism, its personal, social and existential implications, and its practical applications. If you're not familiar with naturalism, please see the Worldview Naturalism section. For the latest additions, see the What's New section in the column to the right, and for occasional shorter commentary, see the Memeing Naturalism blog. If you find broken links or other errata, have a comment, or want to suggest relevant material, please be in touch.
A Korean translation of the book Encountering Naturalism is now available, see here.
Thanks for visiting!
- Tom Clark
Some key reads on various topics:
- What to anticipate at death
- What to tell people about free will
- How not to be demoralized by determinism
- How naturalism can help you lose weight
- How determinism can mitigate the stigma of addiction
- Why we should stick with science in deciding what's true
- How naturalism can ground an authentic spirituality
- Personal and social benefits of worldview naturalism